Click HERE for the full 1080p version uploaded to YouTube.
I am extremely happy with the end result. I did my best, and could literally not have spent anymore time on this final piece without sacrificing massive chunks of sleep time. I believe I achieved everything I set out to do in this project and much more. This has been the most important project of this year in terms of learning new skills and finding where I would like to see my work once I leave the AUCB.
My only wish is that I could have had enough time to do more characters. I could not, however, have done more without sacrificing the level of quality that I have achieved in my final piece, and I am comfortable with that decision. As I have mentioned in a previous post, when it comes to showreels, less is more when there is a battle between quality and quantity. I am happy that the amount of designs are diverse enough and embody what I set out to achieve in my learning agreement, while still allowing me time to experiment a little and expand my technical and theoretical knowledge.
This has been a very enjoyable, while challenging, project and I look forward to building on what I have learnt during the holidays and into my third year.